Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with
govern the relationship between Marshall Vere Associates and you in relation to this website.
The term ‘Marshall Vere Associates’ or ‘us or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website whose registered office is: Landmark House, 1 Riseholme Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN1 3SN. The term ‘you’
refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject
to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or
offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we
shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or
information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes,
but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is
prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these
terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the
operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided
for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the
website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from Marshall Vere Associates.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the
laws of England, Scotland and Wales.